Welcome to Phillips Environmental Consulting!
We are an environmental consulting firm located in southwest Michigan, providing service to a wide range of industries throughout the west Michigan area.
Phillips Environmental Consulting Services, Inc. has completed a diverse number of Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments, conducted according to the ASTM Standard and brownfield redevelopment services, on behalf of developers and for numerous municipalities.
Additional services and areas of expertise provided by Phillips Environmental Consulting Services, Inc. include:
- Hydrogeologic investigations
- Risk-based corrective action evaluations
- Feasibility analyses
- Remedial action plans
- Operation and maintenance of remedial systems
- Site closure documentation
- Third party quality assurance/quality control project audits
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Environmental liability defense with regard to all appropriate inquiry and appropriate care requirements (including Baseline Environmental Assessments and Section 7a Compliance Analyses in the State of Michigan)
- Brownfield redevelopment support services
- Environmental regulatory compliance
- Expert witness testimony
We invite you to take a look at our experience and credentials by clicking a tab to the left. If you have any questions, or would like to request more information, please feel free to contact us below: